Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Today was Amazing.

Sarah (my amazing roommate) and I were going to get breakfast this morning.

You know it's a good morning when you see the Cute Guy you see EVERYWHERE in the laundry room and he makes eye contact with you on your way out the door. 

....

You know it's going to be a good year when you make the connection that you saw him at the exact same time on the exact same day in the laundry room the previous week.



You know God has a sense of humor when you go back into the room after breakfast and see a pair of boxers just outside the laundry room.


LATER

So after my two hours of classes I decided to do absolutely nothing. Seriously. Looking back I realize that for 4 hours straight I did nothing. At all. Except breathe. Weird.


LATER STILL
Sarah and I decided to go get dinner. I had a salad, pizza, and a butterscotch pudding just in case you were curious. Well, we sat down and who did we see?!?!?! 'Mark'!!!
I took a picture of him to send to the real Mark and Lizz. I think he might have seen me doing it.....oops.

Walking back to the dorm room Sarah and I discussed our love for Unicorns. Who did we nearly walk into as I was saying "Unicorns are the coolest!" Cute Guy. 

Oops.


LATER
TANGLED DANCE PARTY! Broadway has no idea who (or what) is coming it's way! 
Sarah recorded me. lolols.

I want to watch Hocus Pocus. Every time we try something comes up. Curses. 

Sarah's going to hang out with this guy that has a crush on her soon. He's in like all of my classes. She's afraid. hahahahaha she doesn't want it to be a date. I told her to tell him she only dates women. I don't think she's going to.

Luckily, I'm only two floors beneath them, so I'ma put on my cape and be prepared to Save The Day should the situation warrant it. hehehe. I've always wanted an excuse to wear my cape. 

I should be peer editing two peoples papers. And writing an essay for Geography. I am doing everything else possible known to man.

P.S.
I am in Love with Aaron Tveit. I will find him. I will. 
That's what Sunday Morning Stalking is For-- because then, God is with you. :]


No comments:

Post a Comment