Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What my life has come to

So there is a guy here who looks like Johnny Depp's twin. Its scary. The first time I met him went a little something like this:

Me: *without looking up hands man ID*
Johnny Depp: *Takes ID*
Me: *looks up and sees Johnny Depp. Jaw drops*
Johnny Depp: Hi.
Me: Thank you.


that's when I walked away awkwardly.

-----------------------------------------------

Today Sarah and I decided to go to breakfast at 9 o'clock (as we discovered Cute Guy does laundry at this time on Wensdays). we were sad to find that he wasn't doing laundry today. Probably because of the long weekend.
Oh well.

So after breakfast we went to check our mailboxes again. Earlier they weren't letting us get our mail which was very depressing, but today i CONQUERED THE MAILBOXES! well, I conquered my mailbox. Sarah's still won't work...
I tried opening it for her about three times before I started attacking the thing like a spaz. That's when Johnny Depp walked by and laughed. I swooned then went to class.

I got lunch with Lauren which was a nice little break. Then after I decided it was nap time. I didn't have class until 4:30, and it was only 3:00 so I figured I had plenty of time. I set my alarm and went into a beautiful slumber....which lasted until 4:45. I woke up to find Sarah fast asleep on her bed and my phone telling me that I was a lazy late bum. I jumped out of bed (thank god I decided to take a nap with my shoes on like the sped that I am) and literally ran to class. The professor was super chill about it thank god.


After class we went to get dinner. I grabbed a table and looked up to find Cute Guy sitting across from us.
If the constant staring every time we see him doesn't give us away the unstoppable giggling probably is a good tip off. I think we scare him.

He's probably gay.




Sarah and I wrote a song about our one true love today:

You are wonderful
And so Incredible
You're magical
Sensational


And I am shocked by your
Horny exterior
You fly so High
Please take me for a ride




It's about unicorns.
We're kind of obsessed.




//
                         -\= \=\ //
                       --=_\=---//=--
                     -_==/  \/ //\/--
                      ==/   /O   O\==--
         _ _ _ _     /_/    \  ]  /--
        /\ ( (- \    /       ] ] ]==-
       (\ _\_\_\-\__/     \  (,_,)--
      (\_/                 \     \-
      \/      /       (   ( \  ] /)
      /      (         \   \_ \./ )
      (       \         \      )  \
      (       /\_ _ _ _ /---/ /\_  \
       \     / \     / ____/ /   \  \
        (   /   )   / /  /__ )   (  )
        (  )   / __/ '---`       / /
        \  /   \ \             _/ /
        ] ]     )_\_         /__\/
        /_\     ]___\
       (___)





I'm currently talking to Shanley via facebook....
she just sent me a message which states "brb I have to stalk this guy. Give me 15 minuets"
I'm so glad I'm not the only stalker.


So pretty much I have realized two things today:
I'm a stalker.
I'm never going to find love unless it's in the shape of a unicorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment